One of my very dearest friends is Fr. Matthew Moretz. Matthew and I grew up in Augusta together and became friends through a variety of youth programs. He also read at my wedding. Matthew is now a priest in Rye, New York and has created the unbelievably popular YouTube series “Father Matthew Presents.” His videos are always thought-provoking, creative, and fun, and I always gain insight from them. Here is his latest piece, which is a timely one as we enter the season of Lent.
- Work Day at Zion Church Saturday, April 21st at 10:00 am. February 20, 2018
- Evensong at Zion Sunday, March 18th at 4:00 pm February 17, 2018
- Safe Families for Children February 9, 2018
- Lunch Bunch meets February 18th February 8, 2018
- Get Your Ashes! February 8, 2018