One of my very dearest friends is Fr. Matthew Moretz. Matthew and I grew up in Augusta together and became friends through a variety of youth programs. He also read at my wedding. Matthew is now a priest in Rye, New York and has created the unbelievably popular YouTube series “Father Matthew Presents.” His videos are always thought-provoking, creative, and fun, and I always gain insight from them. Here is his latest piece, which is a timely one as we enter the season of Lent.
- Calling all St. Nicholas Cooks! September 21, 2017
- Best Silent Auction Ever! September 21, 2017
- Lobsterfest 2017 Friday, September 22 at 6:00 – 9:30 pm September 21, 2017
- Thank You! September 14, 2017
- Men’s Group Dinner September 19th September 13, 2017