The Episcopal 101 class has been going really well, and there have been so many wonderful questions asked. At the beginning of each class, I ask for any “burning questions” and write them on the board so that we make sure that the questions are addressed by the end of each session. It dawned on me that many of you who haven’t been attending the class, or can’t, might be able to benefit from these questions. So on the section of our website under What We Do–>What We Believe, I’ve put a section for “burning questions” and my response to those questions. As we go along, I’ll include more. Feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions yourselves. Also, these are strictly my answers, and I don’t pretend to know everything. If you have more insight, please let me know!
- Thank You! September 14, 2017
- Men’s Group Dinner September 19th September 13, 2017
- St. Francis Day Blessing of the Animals October 4th at 5:30pm September 11, 2017
- New Beginnings Youth Retreat October 6 – 8 September 11, 2017
- Stitchers meet September 23 at 10:00am September 11, 2017