Join us on Sunday morning at the 11:00 service as we welcome Luke Evan Townsend into the household of God. Luke is the 3-month-old son of Kenny and Terri Townsend. There is an important part in each baptism where the congregation promises to uphold the baptized person in their life in Christ by saying “WE WILL!” We want to be sure that Luke knows that he has a parish family who will do just that, so be among the voices that he will hear on Sunday morning. Fr. Tom Jones will baptize Luke, while Fr. Jeff and Molly Jackson get to be the godparents!
- Worship at Zion Episcopal Church, Talbotton October 1 at 4:00pm September 21, 2017
- Calling all St. Nicholas Cooks! September 21, 2017
- Best Silent Auction Ever! September 21, 2017
- Lobsterfest 2017 Friday, September 22 at 6:00 – 9:30 pm September 21, 2017
- Thank You! September 14, 2017