- Helpers to set up our tent and food booth at about 4:00 pm
- One grill and grillmasters to heat barbecue and cook hotdogs
- One big cooler and ice for drinks
- Servers to help assemble and sell barbecue meals, sandwiches, hotdogs, chips, cookies and drinks
- Crew to clean up and pack up about 9:00 pm.
If you can’t be there, you can still help by baking cookies or brownies. Please wrap them in individual servings and bring them to the church by 3:00 pm on Friday, April 29.
If you can help with our Relay booth in any way, please contact Connie Blackmon at 706 628-7573 (home), 706 718-9926 (cell), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are other ways you can help us raise money for Relay. You can make donations through St. Nicholas or online at www.relayforlife.org/harriscountyga. In additon, you may donate luminaria to honor loved ones who have had cancer. The forms, available at the church. are due by April 25 or you can go online. Please note that you are part of the St. Nicholas team.Also, please remember that St. Nicholas will honor our cancer survivors on Sunday, May 1. If you have beaten this dreadful disease or are fighting it now, please let us know. There is a sign-up sheet in the narthex or you can contact Connie directly.