Dunking or sprinkling? Believers-only or babies, too? Private or public? How do you like your baptism? Also, what is confirmation, and why do people leave after receiving it? Join us as we discuss the sacraments of baptism and confirmation and why they are important to who we are as Episcopalians. Are you new to St. Nicholas? Are you new to the Episcopal style of faith and worship? Are you a long-time Episcopalian who needs a jumpstart on why we do things the way we do them? Then you need to join our Episcopal 101 class! This monthly class is a perfect place to learn more about our church and what makes us unique as Episcopalians. Each month, we explore different topics that are important to us. This month, we’ll be talking about how St. Nicholas got started. If you are thinking about becoming an Episcopalian, this class is very important. If you want more information, please contact Fr. Jeff.
- Worship at Zion Episcopal Church, Talbotton October 1 at 4:00pm September 21, 2017
- Calling all St. Nicholas Cooks! September 21, 2017
- Best Silent Auction Ever! September 21, 2017
- Lobsterfest 2017 Friday, September 22 at 6:00 – 9:30 pm September 21, 2017
- Thank You! September 14, 2017