What night is holier or more peaceful than Christmas Eve? The rector and people of St. Nicholas invite you to give yourself and your family the best gift of all as we celebrate the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ. Join us at 5:00 pm for Holy Eucharist with our annual Children’s Christmas Pageant, or at 10:30 pm for our full service of Holy Eucharist. Both services will have festive music, candlelight, and warm tidings of joy.
- Harris County BackSnacks will be hosting another day of service on Saturday, October 21 October 16, 2017
- Episcopal 101 begins Sunday, October 29 at 9:45am October 16, 2017
- Trunk or Treat Tuesday, October 31, 5:30 – 7:30pm October 13, 2017
- Stitchers Meeting October 21, 10:00 – 12:00pm October 5, 2017
- Please RSVP for dinner Oct. 14th October 3, 2017