What night is holier or more peaceful than Christmas Eve? The rector and people of St. Nicholas invite you to give yourself and your family the best gift of all as we celebrate the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ. Join us at 5:00 pm for Holy Eucharist with our annual Children’s Christmas Pageant, or at 10:30 pm for our full service of Holy Eucharist. Both services will have festive music, candlelight, and warm tidings of joy.
- Lunch Bunch December 17th December 6, 2017
- Christmas Services December 6, 2017
- We will celebrate St. Nicholas Day Sunday, December 10 December 6, 2017
- Best wishes to the Jackson family as we said goodbye to a beloved priest. November 20, 2017
- Say farewell December 3rd One Service at 10:00am November 20, 2017