St. Nicholas will be partnering with FOCUS again this year by sharing the cost of providing propane for the heating the homes of needy families. Please use the “Share the Warmth” envelopes located in the pews to make your contribution. They will be available through Christmas. Checks should be made out to St. Nicholas with “Share the Warmth” indicated on the memo line. Cards for gifts in memory or honor of someone are available in the narthex. Long after toys are broken, children and their families will be kept warm through your generous gift.
- Harris County BackSnacks will be hosting another day of service on Saturday, October 21 October 16, 2017
- Episcopal 101 begins Sunday, October 29 at 9:45am October 16, 2017
- Trunk or Treat Tuesday, October 31, 5:30 – 7:30pm October 13, 2017
- Stitchers Meeting October 21, 10:00 – 12:00pm October 5, 2017
- Please RSVP for dinner Oct. 14th October 3, 2017