The Hamilton United Methodist Youth are excited to invite you to “Meals for Meals”, a free dinner fundraiser dedicated to serving hungry children and fighting global poverty. The event will benefit Mary’s Meals, a charity dedicated to providing children one good meal a day in a place of education, enabling them not only to stay fed but to rise out of poverty later in life. It’s the kids’ hope that in providing our community with a free meal, they will inspire guests to help provide free meals to children in third world countries through Mary’s Meals. The event will be 0n Sunday night, July 28th, starting at 6:00 pm, and will be held in the Hamilton UMC Fellowship Hall. To find out more about the organization, go to http://www.marysmealsusa.org. For more event details, scroll through the flyer below. Hope to see you there!!
- Thank You! September 14, 2017
- Men’s Group Dinner September 19th September 13, 2017
- St. Francis Day Blessing of the Animals October 4th at 5:30pm September 11, 2017
- New Beginnings Youth Retreat October 6 – 8 September 11, 2017
- Stitchers meet September 23 at 10:00am September 11, 2017