The mission of SNICK (St Nicholas Kids) is to provide the children of our community and church with a place of warmth and care, feeding their bodies and spirits through relationships. The program begins with a family friendly worship service involving the children followed by a nutritious meal. After the meal they are engaged in fun, interactive spiritual education that forms them as individual Christians and as a community of faith. It provides a space where barriers of race, socio-economic groups and age groups are broken down. In this place, there are opportunities for spiritual and personal growth as well as teaching life skills and interpersonal skills.
- Worship at Zion Episcopal Church, Talbotton October 1 at 4:00pm September 21, 2017
- Calling all St. Nicholas Cooks! September 21, 2017
- Best Silent Auction Ever! September 21, 2017
- Lobsterfest 2017 Friday, September 22 at 6:00 – 9:30 pm September 21, 2017
- Thank You! September 14, 2017