As we gather for All Saint’s Sunday on November 6, remember a few things:
1. Remember to set your clocks back an hour before you go to bed on Saturday.
2. Remember to prayerfully consider your annual pledge to St. Nicholas and bring your pledge card to church, where we will offer and ask God’s blessing over our gifts.
3. Remember that we will have ONE service at 10:00am.
4. Remember that we will have a potluck lunch following the service. Bring a dish to share.
5. Remember that on All Saint’s Day, it is our custom to begin the service in the Memory Garden as we remember those who have gone into glory before us.
6. Most importantly…remember that God loves you!