We will have the Blessing of the Backpacks on Sunday, August 6th during the 10:00am service at the Parish Picnic at Blue Springs. In preparation for the new school year, the youth of St. Nicholas are asked to bring their backpacks, empty or fully-loaded, to be blessed by Father Jeff during the service. This blessing is a reminder that God is always there for us and is present in every place we travel and every thing we do. So parents, remind your teens and children to bring their “packs” and be a part of this meaningful way to start the new school year.
- Harris County BackSnacks will be hosting another day of service on Saturday, October 21 October 16, 2017
- Episcopal 101 begins Sunday, October 29 at 9:45am October 16, 2017
- Trunk or Treat Tuesday, October 31, 5:30 – 7:30pm October 13, 2017
- Stitchers Meeting October 21, 10:00 – 12:00pm October 5, 2017
- Please RSVP for dinner Oct. 14th October 3, 2017