We will have the Blessing of the Backpacks on Sunday, August 6th during the 10:00am service at the Parish Picnic at Blue Springs. In preparation for the new school year, the youth of St. Nicholas are asked to bring their backpacks, empty or fully-loaded, to be blessed by Father Jeff during the service. This blessing is a reminder that God is always there for us and is present in every place we travel and every thing we do. So parents, remind your teens and children to bring their “packs” and be a part of this meaningful way to start the new school year.
- Don’t forget! Worship at Christian Valley Church this Sunday at 10:00am August 21, 2017
- Thanks to all the volunteers for Lobsterfest–more needed! August 20, 2017
- SNICK begins again Wednesday, September 6! August 20, 2017
- Safe Families For Children Meeting Sunday at 9:45am August 17, 2017
- St. Nicholas Stitchers Meet Saturday, 10am August 16, 2017