We will have the Blessing of the Backpacks on Sunday, August 6th during the 10:00am service at the Parish Picnic at Blue Springs. In preparation for the new school year, the youth of St. Nicholas are asked to bring their backpacks, empty or fully-loaded, to be blessed by Father Jeff during the service. This blessing is a reminder that God is always there for us and is present in every place we travel and every thing we do. So parents, remind your teens and children to bring their “packs” and be a part of this meaningful way to start the new school year.
- Share the Warmth of Christmas December 11, 2017
- SNICK every Wednesday night at 5:30 pm December 11, 2017
- Lunch Bunch December 17th December 6, 2017
- Please join us for our Christmas Services December 6, 2017
- We will celebrate St. Nicholas Day Sunday, December 10 December 6, 2017