We will have the Blessing of the Backpacks on Sunday, August 6th during the 10:00am service at the Parish Picnic at Blue Springs. In preparation for the new school year, the youth of St. Nicholas are asked to bring their backpacks, empty or fully-loaded, to be blessed by Father Jeff during the service. This blessing is a reminder that God is always there for us and is present in every place we travel and every thing we do. So parents, remind your teens and children to bring their “packs” and be a part of this meaningful way to start the new school year.
- Worship at Zion Episcopal Church, Talbotton October 1 at 4:00pm September 21, 2017
- Calling all St. Nicholas Cooks! September 21, 2017
- Best Silent Auction Ever! September 21, 2017
- Lobsterfest 2017 Friday, September 22 at 6:00 – 9:30 pm September 21, 2017
- Thank You! September 14, 2017