It’s time! Hope you are planning to be a part of the premiere event of Harris County! Under the stars at Sweet Home Plantation in Pine Mountain. Fresh Maine lobster or beef tenderloin dinner with all the fixings! Plus home-made desserts, Silent Auction, and live music! It’s the best of the best! All proceeds benefit the ministries of St. Nicholas Episcopal Church. If you can’t attend but still want to be a part of our fund-raiser, be an Angel! Click here to be an Angel!
- Harris County BackSnacks will be hosting another day of service on Saturday, October 21 October 16, 2017
- Episcopal 101 begins Sunday, October 29 at 9:45am October 16, 2017
- Trunk or Treat Tuesday, October 31, 5:30 – 7:30pm October 13, 2017
- Stitchers Meeting October 21, 10:00 – 12:00pm October 5, 2017
- Please RSVP for dinner Oct. 14th October 3, 2017