New Beginnings Youth Retreat October 6-8 at Camp Mikell, Toccoa. New Beginnings is a unique weekend designed to address concerns and needs of youth in grades 6-8th. Every October and February, no less than 100 youth and adults come together for a spiritual retreat. The weekend includes music, talks given by high school team, small groups, skits, and plenty of fellowship. To register, talk to Fr. Jeff, Tai Jackson, or Libby Horne.
- You are invited November 20, 2017
- Say farewell December 3rd One Service at 10:00am November 20, 2017
- It’s time to ring in the Christmas holidays with parades and tree-trimming! November 20, 2017
- FOCUS Annual Thanksgiving Food Drive November 17 and 18 November 7, 2017
- Honoring Veterans on Sunday, November 12 and Flag Retirement Ceremony November 7, 2017