Adult Formation, Sundays at 9:45am: We gather in the Adult Forum Classroom to study the books of the Bible and to find the message God has for us therein. These discussions tend to lead to other theological points and questions, which enrich our understanding and bring us closer to God.
Episcopal 101 (Inquirer’s Class): The Inquirer’s Program at St. Nicholas (Episcopal 101) is a program where newcomers and long-time members can learn more about their faith and the Episcopal Church. Participants must attend the classes in order to be confirmed/received/reaffirmed. Join us weekly as we explore the basics of Christian faith. Led by Father Jeff, Sue Halmrast, and Bobo Morgan, this class is for anyone who is new, anyone who wants to join the church, anyone who wants to be confirmed, anyone who wants a refresher course in Christianity, or anyone who just wants to ask questions.
- Missional People – What does it mean to be a follower of Jesus in the Episcopal Church?
- Loving People – How do we balance God’s law and God’s love?
- Prayerful People – How do we pray individually and as a community?
- God’s People – Who is God, who is Jesus, who is the Holy Spirit to us?
- Sacramental People – How do we experience God’s grace in tangible ways?
- Discerning People – How do we hear God’s call to us?
- Committed People – What does it mean to be the Church?
For more information, contact Fr. Jeff Jackson at email@example.com